HBO Sets 'Too Big to Fail' Premiere
UPDATED: HBO has scheduled its upcoming telepic, Too Big to Fail, starring William Hurt, Paul Giamatti and Matthew Modine.
Based on the bestselling book by Andrew Ross Sorkin, the film will premiere Monday, May 23 at 9 p.m.
Too Big to Fail centers on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson (Hurt) and examines the symbiotic relationship between Wall Street and Washington.
Rounding out the cast is Edward Asner, Billy Crudup, Topher Grace, Cynthia Nixon, Michael O'Keefe, Bill Pullman, Tony Shalhoub and James Woods.
Comedy Central's Sports Show With Norm Macdonald will begin its eight-episode run Tuesday, April 12 at 10:30 p.m. Sports Show will showcase the comedian's unique take on the most topical and controversial stories from the sports world, taped in front of a live audience in Los Angeles. Appearances by Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan of the L.A. Clippers will be made in an episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR