HBO's 'Looking' Full-Length Trailer: The Pitfalls of Online Dating (Video)
A new teaser for its upcoming series, launching in January, hits the web.
HBO's gay dramedy Looking now has a full-length trailer.
The new trailer opens with Patrick (Glee's Jonathan Groff) having high hopes for his new life in a brand-new city: "It's San Francisco. It shouldn't be so hard to meet cool people in this town."
It dives deeper into Patrick's idealistic view of finding love in the City by the Bay, with him attempting to find his soulmate via dating websites and Instagram filters. From the looks of things, it seems Patrick -- who's had one long-term boyfriend his entire life, it's revealed in the trailer -- may be finding love.
There's also more divulged about Dom (Murray Bartlett), still struggling to find his identity at 40 after waiting tables for more than eight years. "God I'm such a cliche," he says at one point, unimpressed with his life.
The trailer, set to St. Lucia's "All Eyes on You," also features different parts of San Francisco, with shots of Ocean Beach and its steep hills.
Watch the new trailer below.
Looking premieres Sunday, Jan. 19, at 10:30 p.m. on HBO.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR