HBO's Lorne Michaels Comedy Pilot Adds 'Criminal Minds' Actress
Siena Goines has joined the untitled half-hour project from writers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin.
HBO's Lorne Michaels comedy project is filling out its cast.
Siena Goines has joined the cast of the untitled half-hour pilot produced by the Saturday Night Live veteran, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Writer/executive producers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin star as 30-year-old reporters trying to make it big in Atlanta. Goines will play Simone, an accomplished author who has an on-again, off-again relationship with Riddle.
The pilot is set to shoot in Atlanta in September, with Jamie Babbit helming.
Riddle and Salahuddin, former writers and performers on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, are EPs alongside Late Night EP Michaels and showrunner Dave Flebotte.
Goines, whose credits include Passions, Chase, Criminal Minds, Castle and Necessary Roughness, is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Shelter Entertainment. She next appears in the Nina Simone biopic starring Zoe Saldana.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)