Heather Locklear Joins TNT's 'Franklin & Bash'
The "Melrose Place" star will be a new series regular on the legal drama's third season.
Franklin & Bash has landed a new series regular.
Heather Locklear has joined the TNT legal drama for the upcoming third season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
She will play Rachel King, as EW first reported, who is described as a "stunning trial lawyer with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life." She will be a new partner at the law firm that Jared Franklin (Breckin Meyer) and Peter Bash (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) work at.
Locklear, who starred on the 1990s primetime soap Melrose Place as well as The CW update, recently has appeared on TV Land's Betty White comedy Hot in Cleveland. She also starred in the short-lived LAX and for several seasons on Spin City.
Franklin & Bash, which said goodbye to series regular Garcelle Beauvais, returns this summer.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)