'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Preview: 'Bingo Is a Sport' (Video)
The Thompson family aims to win the $1,000 jackpot for beauty pageant expenses in this week's episode of the TLC show.
The Thompson family heads to bingo in this week's episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
"Bingo is a sport," says matriarch June, aka "Mama." "It's a way to calm me down and relax."
She says she hopes to win the $1,000 jackpot to put toward expenses related to 6-year-old Alana's (aka "Honey Boo Boo") upcoming beauty pageant.
"They say it's an old person's sport, but I don't think so, it's very fun," June says. "I've been doing it since I was 10 years old."
Quips daughter Lauryn, aka "Pumpkin," 12: "Bingo is Mama's sport. That's old people's stuff."
Watch a preview of Wednesday's episode, which airs at 10 p.m. on TLC, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR