'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Preview: Thompson Family Sweats Through Photo Shoot (Video)
The season finale of TLC's reality hit airs Wednesday.
The Thompson family braves triple-digit temperatures to take a family photo in the season finale of TLC's breakout hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
The network on Tuesday released a clip from the special hourlong episode.
"It's so hot out here, I'm sweatin' like a whore in church," June tells the camera in the 101-degree heat. "Man, I'm takin' a bath in my own sweat."
The finale also will center on 7-year-old Alana's preparations for her upcoming beauty pageant, which get derailed when her sister, 17-year-old Anna, goes into labor and gives birth to baby Kaitlyn.
The one-hour finale airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday. As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, the self-proclaimed "redneck" family is in talks to return for a second season and is seeking a big pay increase.
Watch a preview of the season one finale below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR