Jon Stewart Compares Herman Cain to Buffering Computer on 'Daily Show' (Video)
After the Republican presidential hopeful flubbed a foreign policy question, Stewart made a declaration of love.
Jon Stewart seemed to find a place of bliss on Tuesday's Daily Show after going off on the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
The host addressed presidential candidate and pizza baron Herman Cain's recent inability to answer a foreign policy question, going silent during an interview when asked about President Obama's decision to back Libyan rebels.
"Holy s---," Stewart said after showing the clip in question, "It's like he's trying to download the answer, but it's just that little ball is spinning, he's just buffering."
Apparently the host is fond of slow computers, though, because he then looked to the photo of Cain at his right and announced, "I'm falling in love with you."
With a similar "oops" moment coming from Cain's fellow candidate Rick Perry just one week earlier, Stewart also admitted that he might be developing an addiction for bad answers.
"Daddy needs another hit of gaffe crack," he said.
Watch the full clip of Stewart talking about Cain below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR