'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg Joins David Shore's ABC Drama 'Doubt'
He'll play the older brother to the attorney at the center of the drama.
Greg Grunberg is about to express his Doubt for ABC.
The Heroes alum has joined the cast of the drama pilot from House's David Shore, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot centers on Vince, a former cop who's now a cunning but charming low-rent lawyer who uses his street smarts to work the system for his clients while battling his own demons and wooing his ex-wife.
Grunberg will play Mark, Vince's sweet and well-meaning older brother. He's developmentally disabled as a result of a childhood accident but is high functioning. He works as the receptionist at his brother's law firm and believes Vince can save the world.
House's Shore will pen the script and executive produce the Sony Pictures Television drama. Tommy Schlamme will direct the pilot, which also counts Sons of Anarchy's Rockmond Dunbar among its cast.
In addition to Heroes, Grunberg's credits include Lost, Love Bites and CBS' untitled Greg Malins/Greg Berlanti comedy pilot, which was passed over in May. He's repped by ICM Partners, SC Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack