'Heroes' Star Zachary Quinto to Haunt 'American Horror Story'
He'll play another former resident of the creepy mansion at the center of the FX series from the "Glee" co-creators.
Former Heroes villain Zachary Quinto will haunt Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.
Quinto will be a recurring guest star named Chad, a gay former owner of the haunted home where the Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) reside in the FX drama from Glee co-creators Murphy and Falchuk.
The project marks Quinto’s first TV series project since NBC’s Heroes. He joins a growing cast of former residents of the creepy Los Angeles mansion that includes Lily Rabe, who was cast this week, and Denis O’Hare.
The “psychosexual thriller” revolves around the Harmons who move from Boston to Los Angeles in an attempt to rebuild their marriage but encounter all sorts of creepy happenings at their new residence.
Quinto will first appear in the first part of the two-part Halloween episode Murphy first mentioned this month at the Television Critics’ Association’s summer press tour.
American Horror Story debuts Oct. 5 on FX.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR