History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Promo Gets Help From Lorde (Video)
The 30-second teaser debuted Sunday during "Bonnie & Clyde" and offers hints about the new season.
History Channel used the first night of the Bonnie & Clyde miniseries to launch a new promo for Vikings.
In the 30-second season-two spot, set to the haunting Lorde tune "Glory and Gore," there are hints of what awaits Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel). Ragnar's mind is crumbling, revealing a raven, likely a reference to his visions of Odin in the first season. There is also a fire in his eyes.
Lorde -- who snagged four Grammy nominations on Friday, including song and record of the year -- croons "Victory is contagious" at the end of the short spot. Is that an unofficial anthem for the upcoming season?
While no new footage was shown, History did release a two-minute trailer this past July, previewing an extremely bloody 10-episode sophomore run.
Watch the new promo below.
Vikings returns in February on History.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR