'Hoarding: Buried Alive' Preview: A Mother's Treasures, a Daughter's Nightmare (Exclusive)
Pregnant Traci needs to move back home, but her mom's place isn't exactly childproofed.
TLC takes viewers back into the homes of extreme hoarders in the Season 3 premiere of Hoarding: Buried Alive premiering Sunday at 9 p.m.
The series drops viewers into pretty intense situations as it explores the psychology behind the compulsion to accumulate and store large quantities of nonessential things.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek at the premiere episode’s drama above as Traci -- who’s pregnant with her first child and needs to move back into her childhood home -- finds that her mother’s home isn’t exactly childproofed. It’s filled from floor to ceiling with a decade’s worth of her mother’s stuff.
Will they ever be able to clear the immense clutter?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR