'Hoarding: Buried Alive': A Delusional Mom, A Down on Her Luck Daughter Clash (Exclusive Video)
On Sunday's episode, life finds the two women under the same roof again -- but the things get in the way.
TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive takes on a particularly messy example of how a mother’s intense love of her many things could eclipse the love she has towards her daughter. And The Hollywood Reporter has a first look at the crazy airing Sunday at 9 p.m.
After being diagnosed with a debilitating disease, Theresa took comfort in shopping. Now, her house is packed with things she collected through her impulse buys and from thrift stores.
When we meet her, Theresa’s daughter has just fled from an abusive relationship and her mom’s place is the only place she can go. But, the things get in the way and Theresa can’t really hear what her daughter is telling her.
Watch the first look video above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR