'Hollywood Game Night' Gets Second Season at NBC
The Jane Lynch-hosted series will return next summer with 10 original episodes.
NBC will continue to play games with Sean Hayes.
The network on Tuesday renewed Hollywood Game Night -- the series based on the nights hosted by the actor-producer -- for a second season.
Airing this summer, the Jane Lynch-hosted game show has been a modest performer on Thursday nights.
"Hollywood Game Night allows the audience to take a seat on the couch next to their favorite celebrities and enjoy the pandemonium and exuberance of the colorful cast of celebrities in each episode," said Paul Telegdy president of alternative and late night at NBC. “Jane and her friends know how to throw a party and we're thrilled viewers have come to play too.”
Lynch will return as host of the Hazy Mills Productions series, giving Hayes at least four shows on the air next year (Grimm, Hot in Cleveland and Soul Man). Hayes, Todd Milliner, Michael Agbibian and Dwight D. Smith executive produce.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)