'Homeland' Bears Startling Resemblance to 'Always Sunny' Scene (Video)
A YouTube mash-up shows Charlie Kelly and Carrie Mathison have very similar ways of dealing with their conspiracy theories.
Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) may have finally found her match.
Astute YouTube user SGeorge244 noticed that the Homeland character's season-one rantings about terrorist Abu Nazir (which have since been validated) bear a startling resemblance to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Charlie Kelly (Charlie Day).
The mash-up between Carrie's rambling and famous wall of theories and 2008 Sunny episode "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" shows that Day had a pretty expert Carrie impression three years before Homeland even premiered.
Watch the sharply edited clip below, so long as you're not offended by the slew of NSFW language:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10