'Homeland': Latest Season 3 Teaser Plays Up Carrie-Saul Divide (Video)
The Showtime drama ponders who is trustworthy anymore, while Brody is only seen in old footage.
Attempting to build on the tension of the first official season three trailer, the latest Homeland teaser asks, "Who Do You Trust?"
The options presented include admitted terrorist Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis), his lone defender Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) and her seemingly backstabbing mentor Saul Berenson (Mandy Patinkin).
Indeed, Saul seems to come out looking the worst in the new spot -- and co-creator Howard Gordon recently noted that the growing divide between Saul and Carrie would figure prominently in the season.
"As a result of the attack last year, the CIA itself is on trial," said Gansa. "Saul finds himself in a unique position that he's never been in before. He's in the director's chair. He has to make some very uncharacteristic choices that he's not comfortable making... Both Carrie and Saul feel a devastating amount of guilt from this loss. Even though they're estranged, they experienced that trauma in a way that no one else has."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR