'Homeland' Previews: Claire Danes Uses Her Interrogation Voice (Video)
In Showtime's upcoming series, the actress plays a CIA agent hell-bent on stopping a terrorist attack on American soil.
Showtime’s new series, Homeland, represents Claire Danes’ return to series television and finds her character asking more pressing questions than whether or not Jordan Catalano is looking at her on the short-lived mid-nineties series, My So-Called Life.
Danes plays Carrie Mathison, a CIA agent who believes that a former MIA soldier’s return doesn’t seem to add up. Sgt. Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) returned after eight years with tales of being tortured and held hostage in Afghanistan. But, Carrie believes that he may be a traitor who’s planning a terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
Watch a preview clip below in which Carrie tries to find a crack in Brody’s story.
Homeland premieres Sunday, Oct. 2 at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR