'Homeland' Debuts Official Season 2 Trailer (Video)
The Showtime series offers up the first new footage of the sophomore run, complete with a cryptic children's choir.
The Police's timeless anthem of affection and stalker-like tendencies serves as an appropriate soundtrack to the new Homeland trailer.
Showtime's first official spot for the second season, premiering Sept. 30, offers up more than a minute of new footage while a children's choir sings "Every Breath You Take" in the background.
Staying true to what the cast and showrunners told reporters last month, the new season finds Carrie (Claire Danes) teaming up with the CIA for a new operation. Brody (Damian Lewis) is precariously walking the line between congressman and terrorist spy. For Saul (Mandy Patinkin), it seems to be ambiguous business as usual.
"She's suffering from a real crisis of confidence," Danes recently said of Carrie. "She gets her mojo back, but it takes some time. I think she's a little less paranoid, a little less high-strung."
Brody, on the other hand, looks like he's unraveling. Watch the full video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)