'Homeland' Casts 'Lost's' Zuleikha Robinson in Recurring Role
The actress will appear on the Showtime series’ second season debuting Sept. 30.
Terrorist Abu Nazir (Navid Negahban) may have a new lifeline on Showtime’s second season of Homeland.
A Showtime spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that actress Zuleikha Robinson has joined the series in a recurring role.
Reportedly, the 34-year-old actress will play a Middle Eastern woman and field journalist named Roya Hammad who has ties to the terrorist organization. Her path will cross with Brody (Damian Lewis) when she delivers an ultimatum.
Robinson played plane crash survivor Ilana Verdansky on Lost. She also appeared on HBO’s Rome. Her film credits include Hidalgo, The Merchant of Venice and The Namesake.
She is represented by Gersh, Industry Entertainment and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman.
Homeland returns Sunday, Sept. 30 at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR