Co-Host of Hallmark Channel's Lifestyle Series Exits
Cristina Ferrare will replace Paige Davis and join Mark Steines on "Home & Family."
Hallmark Channel's new lifestyle series Home & Family is undergoing some major renovations.
Paige Davis will exit her role as co-host on the two-hour talk show created by Woody Fraser (Good Morning America), with her last episode airing Friday.
"After much thought and careful consideration, and after close to three months away from her own home and family, Paige has decided to temporarily return to New York. We deeply appreciate the contribution Paige made to Home & Family and for the warmth and talent she brought to the set each day," Hallmark said in a statement.
Cristina Ferrare-- a former fashion model, actress, author and host whose credits include AM Los Angeles and The Home Show -- will take over the co-host role beginning Nov. 19 and running through the holiday season. She joins co-host Mark Steines (Entertainment Tonight) at Home & Family.
Hallmark ordered 220 original episodes to run over 44 weeks of the lifestyle show, which originates from a house constructed on the Universal lot in Los Angeles. The series launched Oct. 1, joining Hallmark's growing daytime lineup that will feature Marie Osmond's talk show, which is set to bow in the fourth quarter.
The daytime overhaul comes after Hallmark canceled The Martha Stewart Show, which wrapped original episodes in the spring but will continue to air in reruns through the summer.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR