'Hostages': Dylan McDermott Gets Caught in the Crossfire (Exclusive Video)
THR premieres a scene from the Oct. 7 episode featuring the TV veteran, who plays a rogue FBI agent on CBS' rookie drama.
The plan to assassinate the president is not going well on Hostages.
Rogue FBI Special Agent Duncan Carlisle (Dylan McDermott), leader of the team that takes surgeon Ellen Sanders (Toni Collette) and her family hostage to help his comatose wife, unknowingly finds himself the target of a sniper in the third episode, airing Oct. 7, of the freshman CBS drama.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the hour, which sees Duncan arriving at what he understands as a "meeting spot" to meet Burton Delaney (Larry Pine): "Where are you?" Duncan asks on the phone.
"Meeting spot?" a confused Burton says.
Moments later, Duncan starts to put the pieces together: It's a setup. The camera pans to reveal a sniper dressed in all-black stationed on the rooftop of a high-rise building, with a clear shot to Duncan's head.
"I didn't send you a message...," Burton confirms, as Duncan moves out of the way seconds before a shot is fired, forcing him to retreat to a safer location.
Hostages airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on CBS. The pilot is currently free on iTunes until Monday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR