'Hot in Cleveland' Books Fred Willard for Guest Spot (Exclusive)
He'll play Dr. Thomas Hill, an old flame of guest star Georgia Engel's character on the TV Land comedy.
Fred Willard is heading to Cleveland.
The Christopher Guest regular has been tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of TV Land's Hot in Cleveland, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Willard, whose credits also include episodes of the network's Retired at 35 and The Golden Girls, will play Dr. Thomas Hill, a veteran and old grade-school flame of Mamie Sue, played by former Mary Tyler Moore co-star Georgia Engel. The episode will air in late December.
The casting reunites Willard with Cleveland's Betty White more than 20 years after he guest starred on The Golden Girls.
Willard next recurs in HBO's Family Tree, reuniting with Guest, Ed Begley Jr. and Michael McKean.
Hot in Cleveland returns Nov. 28 on TV Land.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR