'Hot in Cleveland,' 'Happily Divorced' Off to Solid Ratings Starts
Hot in Cleveland returned for its summer premiere, so how did it do in the ratings?
Cleveland, TV Land's Betty White comedy, launched to 2.4 million total viewers on Wednesday night at 10 p.m. That number is lower than the second season premiere, which attracted 3 million, and the series debut, which lured a record 4.75 million for the cable network.
Compared to the spring finale in March, the half-hour sitcom improved (2.4 million vs. 1.8 million). All told, Cleveland brought in 4.3 million when 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. encores are counted.
With a healthy lead-in, the Fran Drescher comedy Happily Divorced debuted to 2.4 million at 10:30 p.m., retaining its lead-in. Combined with encores at 11 p.m. and 1:30 a.m., Divorced attracted 4.4 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR