'Hot in Cleveland': Andy Richter Weasels His Way Into a Blind Date (Exclusive Video)
In a clip from Wednesday's episode exclusive to THR, Richter -- playing a priest -- proffers himself for an intimate get-together with Jane Leeves.
Andy Richter drops by Hot in Cleveland and guess who he's playing -- a priest!
The actor-comedian (and current Conan O'Brien sidekick on TBS' Conan) guest stars on the half-hour comedy and we learn just what the priests do for nuns' birthdays. Arby's anyone?
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from Richter's appearance, airing tonight at 10 p.m. on TV Land, where Valerie Bertinelli's Melanie goes to confession to ask for guidance on how she can help her friend Joy (Jane Leeves) find a date.
"I told my friend Joy that I had a great guy to fix her up with but really I have no one," Melanie says.
"Well, you should be honest with her," he offers. "If she's truly your friend, she'll forgive you."
Here's the twist: The priest ends up offering himself up for said date.
Watch the clip to see how it all unfolds -- and Joy's priceless reaction.
Hot in Cleveland airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on TV Land.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR