Netflix Unveils Mysterious 'House of Cards' Promo (Video)
Creator Beau Willimon debuted the first in a new series of teasers on Reddit.
After debuting the first full trailer for the new season of House of Cards, Netflix is doling out teasers that don't reveal much at first glance.
House of Cards creator Beau Willimon took to Reddit to explain the series of "cinemagraph" promos, kicking off with Frances Underwood (Kevin Spacey) playing with a rubberband as he lounges in his Washington D.C. office.
"We created a slew of cinemagraph GIFS for Season 2 and I wanted to share this one with you first," Willimon wrote. "Just a taste for now, but LOTS more to come, so keep your eyes peeled, your ears to the ground, and your smart-devices at your finger-tips."
Netflix also made available director commentaries for season one of House of Cards, including David Fincher, on Jan. 3.
House of Cards returns Feb. 14 on Netflix.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR