'House's' Katie Jacobs Developing Drama With 'West Wing' Writer for NBC
"I Am Victor" is described as "House" as a divorce attorney.
Katie Jacobs has found her follow-up to House.
The co-showrunner behind the Hugh Laurie Fox drama is developing an hourlong project centering around another damaged character.
I Am Victor, based on a book, is described as House revolving around a divorce attorney and hails from Universal Television -- the producers behind House -- and Management 360.
The West Wing and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip writer-producer Mark Goffman will pen the script, with Jacobs, Jo Nesbo as well as Management 360's Daniel Rappaport and Meghan Lyvers on board to executive produce.
House ended its run after eight seasons and more than 175 episodes in May. Co-showrunner David Shore, meanwhile, recently inked a three-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television after spending eight years with Universal Television. Thus far this development season, he's sold cop dramas to Fox and ABC.
Jacobs is repped by CAA and Management 360. Goffman, whose credits also include White Collar and Law & Order: SVU, is also with CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR