'The O.C.' Alum Adam Brody Heads to Showtime's 'House of Lies'
He has landed a two-episode arc as the owner of an adult toy company.
Seth Cohen is heading back to the small screen.
The O.C. alum Adam Brody will appear in a two-episode arc on Showtime's House of Lies, the pay cabler announced Thursday.
Brody will play the owner of an adult toy company who forms a relationship with Jeannie (Kristen Bell).
The actor has been laying low in the TV world (he did voice work on MTV's shortlived Good Vibes) following his four-season stint on Fox's teen soap, instead taking on a slew of film roles. He starred earlier this year in Whit Stillman's Damsels in Distress, The Oranges with Hugh Laurie and Seeking a Friend for the End of the World with Steve Carell. Brody next appears in Neil LaBute's Some Girls, Lovelace and Welcome to the Jungle.
He joins House vet Lisa Edelstein, who will play a political analyst, Nia Long and Larenz Tate in the upcoming season, which returns Jan. 13 at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR