'House of Lies' Adds Larenz Tate, Nia Long for Season 2
The two former "Love Jones" stars will recur in the sophomore comedy starring Emmy nominee Don Cheadle.
Showtime's House of Lies has added a pair to its season two pod.
The workplace-consultant drama starring Emmy nominee Don Cheadle has booked Larenz Tate (Rescue Me) and Nia Long (Third Watch) for recurring roles in its sophomore season, Showtime said Tuesday.
Tate will play Marty's (Cheadle) younger, less ambitious activist brother, while Long will play a fellow consultant and former classmate of Marty's who proves to be a formidable foe.
The casting marks a reunion for Tate and Long, who co-starred in the 1997 feature Love Jones, as well as for Tate and Cheadle, who co-starred in the 2004 drama Crash.
Tate, whose credits also include Ray and Menace II Society, is with APA, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Hansen Jacobson. Long's credits include Big Momma's House, Are We There Yet? and their sequels. She also voices the character Roberta on Fox's The Cleveland Show. Long is repped by Global and Stone Meyer.
Season two of House of Lies premieres Jan. 13 on Showtime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram