'House of Lies': 'Melrose Place's' Michael Rady and 'Carnivale's' Nick Stahl Join Showtime Comedy
The duo will romance Kristen Bell's corporate consultant in the upcoming series.
Michael Rady and Nick Stahl will both be in line for Kristen Bell’s affections on Showtime’s upcoming House of Lies comedy.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Rady, whose credits include the CW’s Melrose Place reboot and ABC Family’s Greek, will recur as Wes, a rich kid who may be too conservative for Bell’s quick-witted character Jeannie, as TV Line first reported.
Stahl, who appeared on HBO’s Carnivale and more recently Fox’s Locke & Key pilot, will guest star in one episode as Kurt, a musician who forces Jeannie to examine what she wants in life.
Rady is repped by Gersh and Station 3. Stahl is with ICM and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
House of Lies stars Don Cheadle as Marty, a cutthroat consultant who will stop at nothing to get his way. It stands as one of the first series orders under Showtime’s new entertainment topper David Nevins and was written by Dirt’s Matthew Carnahan and based on the book by Martin Kihn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Robert Wagner -- Movies, Hollywood Style, Barbara Stanwyck and Titanic
- Robin And Barney's Wedding Gives Us All The Warm Fuzzies In New 'How I Met Your Mother' Photos
- Ascending to Hell: No Exit at the Pearl Theatre/ Satchmo at the Waldorf at the Westside Theater
- Sean Lowe Slams 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo On Twitter