'Friday Night Lights' Actor Lands Guest Role on 'House'
Michael B. Jordan will appear in an upcoming episode of Fox's veteran medical series.
A Friday Night Lights star is headed to House.
Michael B. Jordan, who most recently recurred on NBC's Parenthood, will guest star in an upcoming episode of Fox's long-running medical drama led by Hugh Laurie, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. He will play a blind patient in the 14th episode.
Currently in its eighth season, House has been in a downturn on the ratings side. The latest episode, airing after Thanksgiving weekend, averaged 7.4 million total viewers and a 2.6 rating in adults 18-49.
On Parenthood, Jordan reprised his role as Haddie's boyfriend Alex in the third season. In the fourth episode of the season, the couple broke up, marking Jordan's last appearance for the time being. The actor played quarterback Vince Howard on DirecTV/NBC's Friday Night Lights.
Jordan informed his nearly 15,000 Twitter followers Tuesday morning: "on my way to @FOXBroadcasting...time to put in work #House."
Jordan is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)