'How I Met Your Mother' Enlists Katie Holmes
The former "Dawson’s Creek" star will guest star as a legendary girl that got away on the CBS comedy.
Looks like Ted’s (Josh Radnor) love life is getting complicated again on How I Met Your Mother.
After Monday’s premiere in which his ex-girlfriend Victoria (Ashley Williams) returned, another legendary love interest from his past will resurface.
Katie Holmes has booked a guest-starring role on the CBS sitcom as Slutty Pumpkin, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by Vulture, Holmes will play the character who first surfaced during Mother’s freshman season: a woman Ted met and lost touch with after a Halloween party.
Co-creator Craig Thomas told the site that the role was “literally six seasons in the making” and that he saved Holmes for “perhaps the most classily named character in our show’s history.”
Holmes’ TV credits include Eli Stone and Dawson’s Creek.
Mother airs Mondays on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR