'How I Met Your Mother' Taps Casey Wilson for Season Finale
The "Happy Endings" star joins Keegan-Michael Key on the CBS comedy; maternal identity speculation ensues.
How I Met Your Mother is welcoming guests from two other comedies for its upcoming season eight finale.
News of Wilson's addition prompts obligatory speculation about the CBS comedy's yet-to-be-identified "mother," but, at the moment, it seems she and Key will just be playing dining partners at the same restaurant as Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin (Cobie Smulders).
In addition to his Comedy Central series, Key recently was cast in Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair's USA pilot. Wilson, whose Happy Endings has been off the schedule at ABC since January, returns with her series Friday, March 29.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR