'How I Met Your Mother' Makes Cristin Milioti a Series Regular
The actress recently revealed to be the titular mother will feature prominently in the CBS comedy's ninth and final season.
The Mother is ready for her close-up. Revealing the pivotal character in the eighth season finale, How I Met Your Mother has upped briefly glimpsed guest star Cristin Milioti to series regular for the CBS' comedy's final season.
A rep at studio 20th Century Fox confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Milioti will join regular cast members Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel and Cobie Smulders full-time next season, as first reported by TVLine.
Milioti's addition comes on the heels of other rather telling details about How I Met Your Mother's final season. All of the remaining episodes will take place over Barney (Harris) and Robin's (Smulders) long wedding weekend, with CBS entertainment chief Nina Tassler noting at the network's upfront presentation that the narrative will focus on how all of the characters meet Ted's future bride before Ted himself does.
How I Met Your Mother marks Milioti's first job as a series regular. The Tony-nominated Once star has previously appeared on The Good Wife, 30 Rock and The Sopranos.
Milioti is repped by Gersh.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR