'How I Met Your Mother' Launches 'Puzzles' Website, Complete with Theme Song (Video)
The CBS comedy returned from hiatus with the gang opening a bar, a return to original music and more viral fodder.
How I Met Your Mother enjoys a long history extending the life of its episodes with online ventures.
On Monday night the show returned from hiatus with "Tailgate." And after alluding to their brief tenure as bar owners in a previous episode, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Ted (Josh Radnor) finally opened their bar, Puzzles. ("Why is it called 'Puzzles?' That's the puzzle.")
Motivated by steep New Year's Eve cover at McClarens, the duo quickly turned Ted's apartment into a bar, complete with velvet rope, a bar manned by Kevin (returning guest Kal Penn) and Cheers reminiscent signage.
CBS simultaneously launched PuzzlesTheBar.com. The site is home to photos from the episode, the bar's mission statement, a detailed menu and calendar of events and the complete version of the bar's theme song, as performed by Harris and Radnor during the episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR