'How I Met Your Mother' Casts Thomas Lennon in Guest Role
The "Reno! 911" star joins the CBS comedy as the man Victoria (Ashley Williams) left at the altar.
Four years after he was left at the altar, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) finds himself on the other side of the coin in How I Met Your Mother's season premiere.
The eighth run picks up where the last left off, with Ted and Victoria (Ashley Williams) ditching her wedding to ride off into the literal sunset. And the scorned groom won't go unacknowledged. A CBS rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Reno 911! star Thomas Lennon has been cast to fill the unlucky shoes, as first reported by EW.
Lennon, who recently guested as the would-be new roommate on Fox's New Girl, will play Klaus. And apparently in Victoria and Ted's haste to skip out on the nuptials, they didn't even leave him a note.
In addition to appearances from Lennon and Williams, the new season of How I Met Your Mother is also set to welcome back Michael Trucco and True Blood star Joe Manganiello. Both actors had previously played romantic interests for Cobie Smulders' Robin.
How I Met Your Mother returns to CBS on Sept. 24.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR