'Friday Night Lights' Alum Boards ABC's 'How to Live With Your Parents' (Exclusive)
Stephanie Hunt will play Jenn, a friend who helps Sarah Chalke's Polly re-enter the dating scene.
How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life's Sarah Chalke is getting a friend.
Former Friday Night Lights actress Stephanie Hunt has boarded the ABC freshman comedy as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hunt has joined the series about a recently divorced single mom who moves in with her parents as Jenn, a woman who worked at an upscale but relaxed gourmet grocery store who's described as cool, fun and single with a bit of a wild streak.
Chalke's Polly views Jenn as a cautionary tale but Jenn sees Polly as a "project" and will help her re-enter the dating scene.
Hunt played Devin, Landry's crush and Crucifictorious bandmate as later pal to Julie Taylor on NBC/DirecTV's Friday Night Lights and most recently had an arc on Showtime's Californication.
Elizabeth Perkins (Weeds) and Brad Garrett (Everybody Loves Raymond) co-star as Polly's parents, a couple who know no bounds.
How to Live With Your Parents, from writer/exec producer Claudia Lonow, will premiere midseason. Hunt is repped by Collier Talent Agency and Untitled Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR