'How to Make It in America' Actor Joins ABC's 'Counter Culture'
Luis Guzman will co-star as the cook in the pilot about three sisters who r un their West Texas family diner together.
How to Make It in America's Luis Guzman has found his next gig.
The actor, who played Cam's (Victor Rasuk) cousin on the recently canceled HBO series, has joined ABC's comedy pilot Counter Culture, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Revolving around three aging sisters who run their West Texas family diner together, Everybody Loves Raymond's Doris Roberts and A Gifted Man's Margo Martindale are set as two of the three leads. Guzman will play the cook at the diner.
Guzman co-starred on HBO's How to Make It In America, which was canceled in December following the conclusion of its second season. His co-star, Bryan Greenberg, has also boarded a pilot this season, landing in CBS' Greg Malins/Greg Berlanti comedy opposite Joanna Garcia Swisher.
Guzman is repped by Gersh.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack