'How to Make It in America' New Trailer Hits the Web (Video)
The HBO comedy, starring Bryan Greenberg, returns for its second season in October.
HBO's How to Make It in America revolves around two guys (Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk) trying to suceed in the cutthroat fashion industry in New York City, determined to make their dream come true.
Created by Ian Edelman and executive produced by the Entourage team, How to Make It in America premiered last February, averaging less than 1 million viewers during its first-season run.
When it returns in October, except more of the same antics with Ben (Greenberg), Cam (Rasuk) and their friends. Lake Bell, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Kid Cudi, Shannyn Sossaman and Luis Guzman also star in the half-hour comedy.
Watch the new teaser above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR