Hugh Dancy to Star in NBC's 'Hannibal'
The actor will play FBI agent Will Graham in in the 13-episode drama from Bryan Fuller.
Hugh Dancy has been tapped to star in NBC series Hannibal.
The British actor, who most recently recurred on Showtime's The Big C, will play an FBI agent Will Graham on the 13-episode TV drama featuring the classic characters from Thomas Harris' Red Dragon novel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Hannibal, from Gaumont International Television, is described as an hourlong contemporary thriller and revolves around Agent Graham and his mentor, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, who are reintroduced as the beginning of their budding relationship.
Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies) will write and executive produce the series with Martha De Laurentiis also serving as executive producer.
NBC gave Hannibal a series order in mid-February after the network opted to push back Fuller's Munsters remake to the summer.
Dancy, repped by UTA, starred in Hysteria, Martha Marcy May Marlene and Our Idiot Brother.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR