Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Engage in War of Words After Howard Stern Appearance
She criticizes their sex life, the Playboy mogul says he "feels sorry" for his ex fiancee.
It's getting ugly between Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner and his ex fiancee Crystal Harris.
Harris went on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show Tuesday to dish on their sex life, saying they were only intimate once in two years.
"It lasted like about two seconds," she said of the first time they had sex, adding that she was never physically attracted to him. "I was over it. I just like, walked away. I am not turned on by Hef. Sorry."
"Hef doesn't really take off his clothes. I have never seen him naked," added Harris, who did say she loved Hef.
Hef wrote on Twitter later: "I feel sorry for Crystal. She seems lost."
He also added, "Crystal convinced me that she adored me. That was the first lie."
"I'm happy to be in a better place with new girlfriends Anna Sophia Berglund & Shera Bechard," he later Tweeted.
Lifetime TV plans to air a special on their called off wedding called Runaway Bride this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack