Hugh Hefner Already Has New Girlfriend
Two weeks after the Playboy founder was dumped by Miss December 2009, Crystal Harris, days before their wedding, he’s now dating Miss November 2010.
Hugh Hefner is already on the rebound.
The Playboy founder and former E! Entertainment Television reality star, 85, said Monday that he’s dating Miss November 2010. The news comes only two weeks after he was dumped by Crystal Harris, Miss December 2009, just days before they were set to be married.
Shera Bechard, a 27-year-old French-Canadian model and aspiring actress,also will be Miss November 2011, Hefner tweeted Monday.
“Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend,” he tweeted.
Harris, 25, graces the current cover of Playboy. The cover was set before she broke off the engagement, so Hefner decided to add “Runaway Bride” stickers to newsstand copies at the last minute.
Of her decision to call off the wedding, Harris said in an interview on KIIS-FM’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest that she "called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do. It was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down, and we talked about it."
For his part, Hefner recently said that “staying single is probably for the best.”
Reuters contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR