Hugh Hefner's Ex Crystal Harris Apologizes for Raunchy Howard Stern Interview
"I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn't have said," she Tweets.
"The Stern interview scared me, he's harsh," Harris Tweeted Thursday night. "I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn't have said, I'm sorry."
Hefner accepted her apology: "I don't blame Howard. Crystal shouldn't have been booked on the show at this sensitive time." He added later, "I think Crystal told Howard Stern what he wanted to hear."
On Tuesday, Harris told Stern they only had sex once over their two-year relationship, and "it lasted like about two seconds."
Hef Tweeted later, "I feel sorry for Crystal. She seems lost… "Crystal convinced me that she adored me. That was the first lie."
They called off their wedding a week before they were due to walk down the aisle. A planned Lifetime special was renamed, "Runaway Bride."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR