Hulu Renews Original 'Behind the Mask'
The online streamer has ordered the documentary series about mascots for a second run in 2014.
Hulu is going Behind the Mask again. The online streamer has renewed its unscripted original for a second season, set to premiere in 2014.
From filmmaker Josh Greenbaum, Behind the Mask follows the behind-the-scenes lives of mascots who perform on the high school, college and professional level. Its current season wraps on Dec. 17.
“We are very much looking forward to working with Josh and Occupant on another season of Behind the Mask,” said Hulu Originals head of development Charlotte Koh. “Josh’s perceptive and empathetic storytelling is insightful and entertaining. He turns the mascots into everyday superheroes who we can all relate to and root for.”
Behind the Mask is executive produced by Occupant Entertainment partners Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter as well as Kate Sharp.
"We are thrilled about the extraordinary reception for the show and very grateful for Hulu's commitment and faith in Josh's ability to up the ante in season two," said Marino.
Like the first season, Behind the Mask will air on both Hulu and Hulu Plus platforms.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR