'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' Enlists Mark Consuelos
The "All My Children" actor and "Live With Regis and Kelly" guest host will appear in at least two episodes of the upcoming Fox comedy.
Mark Consuelos has eyes for Jaime Pressly.
The former All My Children star and frequent guest host of Live With Regis and Kelly will guest star in at least two episodes of the upcoming Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multicamera comedy stars Pressly and Katie Finneran as longtime friends Annie and Nikki, respectively, who struggle to raise their spoiled daughters who resemble the same entitled girls who tortured the pair in their high school days.
Consuelos will play Carlos Castillo, a Spanish teacher who asks Annie on a date after she and Nikki enroll in a Spanish class at the community college.
Consuelos' credits include stints on Ugly Betty, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Hope & Faith. He's repped by CAA and Liebman Entertainment.
I Hate My Teenage Daughter, from Warner Bros. Television, premieres Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 9:30 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR