'Ides of March's' Evan Rachel Wood Performs Justin Bieber Song on 'Late Night' (Video)
The actress talked about working with co-stars George Clooney and Ryan Gosling in the upcoming political drama.
Evan Rachel Wood, who has already told the press how much of a Belieber she is, brought her love for Justin Bieber to another level when she stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday.
The Ides of March actress sat down with Fallon and spoke about her upcoming film, which opens this Friday.
Wood also talked about dancing in a club in Paris when someone ran into her and “knocked out my front teeth.”
Fallon asks her about her co-star George Clooney, who is known for being a prankster. Wood tells a story about how Clooney would be talking to Ryan Gosling, and then discreetly spray Gosling’s crotch with a water spray bottle so his pants would be wet in the next scene.
Fallon then mentions that he has heard that there’s a video of Wood singing a Bieber song, and asks for a live performance. “He’s got an amazing story, he’s an incredible kid,” said Wood of Bieber.
She then throws on a leather jacket, fusses with her hair, and then Fallon throws her a microphone.
Wood busts out into her own version of Justin Bieber’s “Baby, Baby” with backup from the Late Night house band, The Roots.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR