'Inside Comedy' Renewed for Third Season at Showtime
UPDATED: The docuseries will return Feb. 3 with a new crop of comedians including Jimmy Fallon and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
Showtime will continue to laugh into 2014.
The premium cabler has renewed docuseries Inside Comedy for a third season, the CBS-owned network announced Tuesday.
The third season will again consist of 10 half-hour episodes and be hosted and directed by David Steinberg, who executive produces the series alongside Steve Carell via the latter's Carousel Productions banner.
The new season will debut Monday, Feb. 3, at 11 p.m. and feature Jimmy Fallon, Zach Galifianakis, Jonah Hill, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Bette Midler, Alan Arkin, Dick Van Dyke and Richard Belzer, among other guests who will be announced at a later date.
Season three also marks the docuseries' second time slot in as many seasons. The freshman run aired on Thursdays and sophomore season on Mondays.
Carousel's Vance DeGeneres and Charlie Hartsock and Alan Zweibel also exec produce the series.
UPDATED: This story has been updated to reflect Showtime's initial incorrect premiere date.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)