'Inside Comedy' Renewed for Third Season at Showtime
UPDATED: The docuseries will return Feb. 3 with a new crop of comedians including Jimmy Fallon and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
Showtime will continue to laugh into 2014.
The premium cabler has renewed docuseries Inside Comedy for a third season, the CBS-owned network announced Tuesday.
The third season will again consist of 10 half-hour episodes and be hosted and directed by David Steinberg, who executive produces the series alongside Steve Carell via the latter's Carousel Productions banner.
The new season will debut Monday, Feb. 3, at 11 p.m. and feature Jimmy Fallon, Zach Galifianakis, Jonah Hill, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Bette Midler, Alan Arkin, Dick Van Dyke and Richard Belzer, among other guests who will be announced at a later date.
Season three also marks the docuseries' second time slot in as many seasons. The freshman run aired on Thursdays and sophomore season on Mondays.
Carousel's Vance DeGeneres and Charlie Hartsock and Alan Zweibel also exec produce the series.
UPDATED: This story has been updated to reflect Showtime's initial incorrect premiere date.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR