Ion Acquires 'Burn Notice,' 'White Collar'
The USA dramas join a growing slate that includes "Psych," "Criminal Minds" and "House."
After adding the most recent season of Psych to the slate, Ion announced that it has acquired two veteran USA Network series: White Collar and Burn Notice.
The acquisition of the one-hour dramas bring the network's off-cable slate to five, joining Psych, Leverage and Monk. Other shows in Ion's lineup include Criminal Minds, Cold Case, House and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
“Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our ‘Positively Entertaining’ brand promise,” said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of Ion Media Networks. “And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio.”
Burn Notice is currently airing its seventh and final season on USA, while White Collar will return for season five this fall. Both shows are the top-rated scripted cable series on their respective nights among adults 25-54.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR