Katie Holmes Is Down With 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion (Video)
"It would be fun," the "Jack and Jill" star says of reprising her role as Joey Potter.
Dawson’s Creek fans, don’t go too nuts quite yet. But, Katie Holmes says she’s would be in to a reunion of the late-90s show that made her a star.
“It would be fun,” the Jack and Jill star says Tuesday on ABC’s Good Morning America about reprising her role as Joey Potter. “I had so much fun working on that show and I loved everyone so much and I think about it with such fond memories -- a really great group of people.”
The WB show’s stars have moved on with their careers and have chimed in here and there over the years about taking part in a possible reunion show for the cult hit.
Michelle Williams, who played Jen, is a well-documented supporter of a reunion. Fringe star Joshua Jackson, who paid homage to his Dawson’s role with Pacey-Con last year during San Diego Comic-Con, has remained cagey about returning for a reunion. But, the biggest hurdle may be the show’s title star, James Van Der Beek. He hasn’t been an enthusiastic supporter of a reprisal of the show.
“Probably not,” Van Der Beek told OK Magazine last year when it asked about the show returning in some form. “We did the reunion show at the end of the run. We flashed forward five years, and did that. I think those characters are too media-savvy to do it again.”
Watch Holmes on GMA below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR