'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn, 34, Dies in Car Crash
He posted a photo of himself online drinking just hours earlier.
Jackass star Ryan Dunn died early Monday morning in a car crash. He was 34.
NBC Philadelphia reports that Dunn and another passenger died at 2:30 a.m. in West Goshen, Pennsylvania. Police said the car slammed into a tree and burst into flames. See a photo of the mangled and nearly unrecognizable car here.
Bam Margera's mother, April, confirmed the news to a local radio station, 93.3 WMMR, and also to TMZ.com.
Dunn posted a photo of himself drinking online hours before the crash.
Dunn infamously shoved a toy car up his rectum in the 2002 movie.
He quickly became the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter after news broke of his death Monday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR