Jane Seymour to Go After James Caan on 'Back in the Game'
The actress is set to appear in an upcoming episode of the freshman ABC comedy.
Jane Seymour never strays from TV for very long.
The actress, who hasn't had a regular series role since the end of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, has booked her latest guest spot on ABC's new comedy Back in the Game.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Seymour has been tapped for the 12th episode of the Wednesday freshman, which recently received an order for two extra scripts.
She'll play Danny's (Griffin Gluck) teacher, Ms. Crosby, whose intimidating demeanor has earned her the nickname "The Eviscerator." And in true Seymour fashion, Ms. Crosby is also something of a man-eater -- setting her sights on The Cannon (James Caan), who is less than responsive.
Seymour, whose recent TV credits include Franklin & Bash, Newsreaders and Ben and Kate, also appears in Austenland.
She is repped by Innovative Artists and Thruline Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR